IPA Travel Rules
1. The travel form should be used when groups or individuals wish assistance from other Sections they are planning to visit. It does not need to be used where personal contacts are already in place, i.e. regular group exchange visits, visiting friends, etc.
2. Allow sufficient time:
At least 3 months notice
At least 1-month notice.
This is the minimum you should allow. The more notice you can give the more likely the assistance you require will be given.
3. Your anticipated itinerary and requirements should be clearly given.
4. Use a separate form for each country (IPA Section) you are visiting. Page two of the Travel Form should be used when visiting different areas within the same Country / IPA Section.
5. Evidence of IPA membership must be provided. If the endorsed Travel Form is sent from the Section’s official e-mail address, this should be recognized as sufficient evidence. In the unlikely event that you forgot to bring your IPA Membership Card and you are challenged, have the host section contact us at email@example.com
6. Don’t expect the hosting Section to bear any financial responsibility regarding your visit. Information on accommodation etc. may be sent to you, so you will be able to make any reservation direct.
Completing the International Travel Form
1. The Travel Form MUST be downloaded to your computer before you start filling it in.
DO NOT COMPLETE THE ON SCREEN FORM.
2. Open the Travel Form you downloaded to your computer using Adobe Acrobat.
3. Complete the Travel Form and save it under a different name on your computer.
4. Attach the completed form to an email and send it to the Travel Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you encounter any problems or want additional information, please contact the Travel Coordinator.
Click of the Adobe
graphic to download
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Our Newsletter Editor is always looking for pictures and short stories about your travels. Please contact us at